picture1

picture1

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Take Action by Maoqi


Take Action

I took a questionnaire on China Family Plan Association website. My feeling of doing this is complicated. I think what I have done is effortless and it will not make any influence.

This action can regard as my first step of fulfill my democratic values. However, from this perspective, because there are different democratic values between China and US, I didn't write down my real thoughts in that questionnaire.

If I will teach in China, I may be very struggled. What I teach will be totally indoctrination. As an educator, I may teach students to follow the government's rules which is good for the public, but it would not be my true thinkings.

This quote fits American values but not for China.

No comments:

Post a Comment